Lockheed Martin Corporation logo

Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT)

$467.35

Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lockheed Martin Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) have a share price target of $488.95. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.62% upside from the latest price of $467.35 as on 25.05.24.

Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) share price will touch around $488.95 in next 12-months.
Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lockheed Martin Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -5.57%

Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
4
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
16
17
19
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
1
1
Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) is $488.95, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT), 67.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 32.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) is $467.35 as of 25/05/2024.

19 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Lockheed Martin Corporation LMT have recommended hold rating.