Light & Wonder Inc logo

Light & Wonder Inc (LNW)

$93.25

Light & Wonder Inc (LNW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Light & Wonder Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Light & Wonder Inc (LNW) have a share price target of $105.97. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.64% upside from the latest price of $93.25 as on 21.05.24.

Light & Wonder Inc (LNW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Light & Wonder Inc (LNW) share price will touch around $105.97 in next 12-months.
Light & Wonder Inc (LNW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Light & Wonder Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -15.07%

Light & Wonder Inc (LNW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Light & Wonder Inc (LNW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Light & Wonder Inc (LNW) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
8
8
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
4
4
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Light & Wonder Inc (LNW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Light & Wonder Inc (LNW) is $105.97, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Light & Wonder Inc (LNW) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Light & Wonder Inc (LNW), 76.92% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.08% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Light & Wonder Inc (LNW) is $93.25 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Light & Wonder Inc LNW have recommended buy rating.