Koninklijke Philips N.v logo

Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG)

$26.98

Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Koninklijke Philips N.v on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG) have a share price target of $22.64. This median of share price forecast represents a -16.09% downside from the latest price of $26.98 as on 26.05.24.

Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG) share price will touch around $22.64 in next 12-months.
Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Koninklijke Philips N.v's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is 14.29%

Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
0
0
1
Hold
13
12
12
Underperform
3
3
3
Sell
10
10
10
Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG) is $22.64, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG) has a maximum of -0.16 downside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG), 41.38% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 58.62% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Koninklijke Philips N.v (PHG) is $26.98 as of 26/05/2024.

12 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for Koninklijke Philips N.v PHG have recommended hold rating.