Kellanova logo

Kellanova (K)

$59.71

Kellanova (K) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kellanova on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kellanova (K) have a share price target of $62.18. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.14% upside from the latest price of $59.71 as on 12.06.24.

Kellanova (K) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kellanova (K) share price will touch around $62.18 in next 12-months.
Kellanova (K) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kellanova's share price and its median forecast price. As on 12.06.24, the difference is -8.36%

Kellanova (K): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kellanova (K) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Kellanova (K) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
19
19
19
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Kellanova (K) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kellanova (K) is $62.18, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kellanova (K) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Kellanova (K), 73.08% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 26.92% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Kellanova (K) is $59.71 as of 12/06/2024.

19 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Kellanova K have recommended hold rating.