Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. logo

Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG)

$31.78

Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG) have a share price target of $34.68. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.13% upside from the latest price of $31.78 as on 20.05.24.

Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG) share price will touch around $34.68 in next 12-months.
Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -12.05%

Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
10
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG) is $34.68, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG), 52.94% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 47.06% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. (IPG) is $31.78 as of 20/05/2024.

9 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Interpublic Group Of Companies, Inc. IPG have recommended hold rating.