Informatica Inc. logo

Informatica Inc. (INFA)

$29.7

Informatica Inc. (INFA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Informatica Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Informatica Inc. (INFA) have a share price target of $38.44. This median of share price forecast represents a 29.43% upside from the latest price of $29.7 as on 29.05.24.

Informatica Inc. (INFA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Informatica Inc. (INFA) share price will touch around $38.44 in next 12-months.
Informatica Inc. (INFA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Informatica Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -19.75%

Informatica Inc. (INFA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Informatica Inc. (INFA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Informatica Inc. (INFA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
10
11
Outperform
5
5
6
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Informatica Inc. (INFA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Informatica Inc. (INFA) is $38.44, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Informatica Inc. (INFA) has a maximum of 0.29 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Informatica Inc. (INFA), 77.27% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.73% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Informatica Inc. (INFA) is $29.7 as of 29/05/2024.

17 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Informatica Inc. INFA have recommended buy rating.