Icf International Inc logo

Icf International Inc (ICFI)

$144.15

Icf International Inc (ICFI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Icf International Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Icf International Inc (ICFI) have a share price target of $172. This median of share price forecast represents a 19.32% upside from the latest price of $144.15 as on 26.05.24.

Icf International Inc (ICFI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Icf International Inc (ICFI) share price will touch around $172 in next 12-months.
Icf International Inc (ICFI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Icf International Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -16.32%

Icf International Inc (ICFI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Icf International Inc (ICFI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Icf International Inc (ICFI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
1
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Icf International Inc (ICFI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Icf International Inc (ICFI) is $172, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Icf International Inc (ICFI) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Icf International Inc (ICFI), 81.82% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.18% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Icf International Inc (ICFI) is $144.15 as of 26/05/2024.

9 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Icf International Inc ICFI have recommended buy rating.