Hims & Hers Health Inc logo

Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS)

$15.83

Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hims & Hers Health Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS) have a share price target of $16.56. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.61% upside from the latest price of $15.83 as on 24.05.24.

Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS) share price will touch around $16.56 in next 12-months.
Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hims & Hers Health Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -24.46%

Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
5
5
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS) is $16.56, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS), 68.75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 31.25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS) is $15.83 as of 24/05/2024.

11 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Hims & Hers Health Inc HIMS have recommended buy rating.