Hillenbrand Inc logo

Hillenbrand Inc (HI)

$45

Hillenbrand Inc (HI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hillenbrand Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hillenbrand Inc (HI) have a share price target of $58.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 30% upside from the latest price of $45 as on 21.05.24.

Hillenbrand Inc (HI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hillenbrand Inc (HI) share price will touch around $58.5 in next 12-months.
Hillenbrand Inc (HI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hillenbrand Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -29.18%

Hillenbrand Inc (HI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hillenbrand Inc (HI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Hillenbrand Inc (HI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Hillenbrand Inc (HI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hillenbrand Inc (HI) is $58.5, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hillenbrand Inc (HI) has a maximum of 0.3 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Hillenbrand Inc (HI), 90.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Hillenbrand Inc (HI) is $45 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Hillenbrand Inc HI have recommended buy rating.