Hess Corporation logo

Hess Corporation (HES)

$151.39

Hess Corporation (HES) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hess Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hess Corporation (HES) have a share price target of $175.07. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.64% upside from the latest price of $151.39 as on 26.05.24.

Hess Corporation (HES) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hess Corporation (HES) share price will touch around $175.07 in next 12-months.
Hess Corporation (HES) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hess Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -10.45%

Hess Corporation (HES): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hess Corporation (HES) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Hess Corporation (HES) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
6
Outperform
4
4
3
Hold
11
11
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Hess Corporation (HES) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hess Corporation (HES) is $175.07, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hess Corporation (HES) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Hess Corporation (HES), 59.09% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 40.91% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Hess Corporation (HES) is $151.39 as of 26/05/2024.

13 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Hess Corporation HES have recommended hold rating.