Grindr Inc logo

Grindr Inc (GRND)

$11.66

Grindr Inc (GRND) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Grindr Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Grindr Inc (GRND) have a share price target of $15.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 31.48% upside from the latest price of $11.66 as on 19.07.24.

Grindr Inc (GRND) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Grindr Inc (GRND) share price will touch around $15.33 in next 12-months.
Grindr Inc (GRND) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Grindr Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.07.24, the difference is -22.64%

Grindr Inc (GRND): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Grindr Inc (GRND) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Grindr Inc (GRND) is $15.33, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Grindr Inc (GRND) has a maximum of 0.31 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Grindr Inc (GRND), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Grindr Inc (GRND) is $11.66 as of 19/07/2024.

8 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Grindr Inc GRND have recommended buy rating.