Golden Ocean Group Limited logo

Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL)

$15.39

Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Golden Ocean Group Limited on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) have a share price target of $15.1. This median of share price forecast represents a -1.88% downside from the latest price of $15.39 as on 21.05.24.

Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) share price will touch around $15.1 in next 12-months.
Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Golden Ocean Group Limited's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -6.42%

Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
6
6
Outperform
6
6
7
Hold
3
4
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) is $15.1, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) has a maximum of -0.02 downside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL), 81.25% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.75% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) is $15.39 as of 21/05/2024.

13 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Golden Ocean Group Limited GOGL have recommended buy rating.