Ge Vernova Inc logo

Ge Vernova Inc (GEV)

$170.17

Ge Vernova Inc (GEV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ge Vernova Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ge Vernova Inc (GEV) have a share price target of $168.86. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.77% downside from the latest price of $170.17 as on 16.06.24.

Ge Vernova Inc (GEV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ge Vernova Inc (GEV) share price will touch around $168.86 in next 12-months.
Ge Vernova Inc (GEV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ge Vernova Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 16.06.24, the difference is -10.18%

Ge Vernova Inc (GEV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ge Vernova Inc (GEV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ge Vernova Inc (GEV) is $168.86, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ge Vernova Inc (GEV) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Ge Vernova Inc (GEV), 71.43% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28.57% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ge Vernova Inc (GEV) is $170.17 as of 16/06/2024.

10 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Ge Vernova Inc GEV have recommended buy rating.