Gamestop Corp. logo

Gamestop Corp. (GME)

$23.14

Gamestop Corp. (GME) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Gamestop Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Gamestop Corp. (GME) have a share price target of $5.67. This median of share price forecast represents a -75.5% downside from the latest price of $23.14 as on 21.05.24.

Gamestop Corp. (GME) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Gamestop Corp. (GME) share price will touch around $5.67 in next 12-months.
Gamestop Corp. (GME) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Gamestop Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 92.42%

Gamestop Corp. (GME): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Gamestop Corp. (GME) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Gamestop Corp. (GME) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
4
4
4
Gamestop Corp. (GME) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Gamestop Corp. (GME) is $5.67, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Gamestop Corp. (GME) has a maximum of -0.75 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Gamestop Corp. (GME), 66.67% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Gamestop Corp. (GME) is $23.14 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Gamestop Corp. GME have recommended sell rating.