Franklin Electric Co Inc logo

Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE)

$97.95

Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Franklin Electric Co Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) have a share price target of $103. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.16% upside from the latest price of $97.95 as on 28.05.24.

Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) share price will touch around $103 in next 12-months.
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Franklin Electric Co Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -5.24%

Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) is $103, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE), 45.45% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 54.55% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) is $97.95 as of 28/05/2024.

5 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Franklin Electric Co Inc FELE have recommended hold rating.