Fmc Corp. logo

Fmc Corp. (FMC)

$61.76

Fmc Corp. (FMC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fmc Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fmc Corp. (FMC) have a share price target of $70.69. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.46% upside from the latest price of $61.76 as on 28.05.24.

Fmc Corp. (FMC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fmc Corp. (FMC) share price will touch around $70.69 in next 12-months.
Fmc Corp. (FMC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fmc Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -18.28%

Fmc Corp. (FMC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fmc Corp. (FMC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Fmc Corp. (FMC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
11
10
Outperform
3
3
2
Hold
5
8
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Fmc Corp. (FMC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fmc Corp. (FMC) is $70.69, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fmc Corp. (FMC) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Fmc Corp. (FMC), 54.55% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 45.45% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Fmc Corp. (FMC) is $61.76 as of 28/05/2024.

12 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Fmc Corp. FMC have recommended buy rating.