Flextronics International Ltd. logo

Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX)

$33.28

Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Flextronics International Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX) have a share price target of $32.35. This median of share price forecast represents a -2.79% downside from the latest price of $33.28 as on 30.05.24.

Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX) share price will touch around $32.35 in next 12-months.
Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Flextronics International Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -18.58%

Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
10
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX) is $32.35, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX) has a maximum of -0.03 downside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX), 88.24% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.76% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Flextronics International Ltd. (FLEX) is $33.28 as of 30/05/2024.

15 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Flextronics International Ltd. FLEX have recommended buy rating.