First Financial Bankshares Inc logo

First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN)

$30.01

First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of First Financial Bankshares Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) have a share price target of $31.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.63% upside from the latest price of $30.01 as on 25.05.24.

First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) share price will touch around $31.4 in next 12-months.
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between First Financial Bankshares Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -4.39%

First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
7
7
7
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
1
1
1
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) is $31.4, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN), 70% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 30% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) is $30.01 as of 25/05/2024.

7 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for First Financial Bankshares Inc FFIN have recommended hold rating.