Duolingo, Inc. logo

Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL)

$179.14

Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Duolingo, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL) have a share price target of $250.13. This median of share price forecast represents a 39.63% upside from the latest price of $179.14 as on 20.05.24.

Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL) share price will touch around $250.13 in next 12-months.
Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Duolingo, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -10.83%

Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
6
7
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL) is $250.13, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL) has a maximum of 0.4 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL), 44.44% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 55.56% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL) is $179.14 as of 20/05/2024.

8 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Duolingo, Inc. DUOL have recommended hold rating.