Dun & Bradstreet Corp. logo

Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB)

$9.01

Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Dun & Bradstreet Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB) have a share price target of $14.19. This median of share price forecast represents a 57.49% upside from the latest price of $9.01 as on 17.06.24.

Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB) share price will touch around $14.19 in next 12-months.
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Dun & Bradstreet Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.06.24, the difference is -34.95%

Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB) is $14.19, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB) has a maximum of 0.57 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB), 64.29% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.71% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB) is $9.01 as of 17/06/2024.

9 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Dun & Bradstreet Corp. DNB have recommended buy rating.