Dayforce Inc logo

Dayforce Inc (DAY)

$50.17

Dayforce Inc (DAY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Dayforce Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Dayforce Inc (DAY) have a share price target of $72.27. This median of share price forecast represents a 44.05% upside from the latest price of $50.17 as on 24.06.24.

Dayforce Inc (DAY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Dayforce Inc (DAY) share price will touch around $72.27 in next 12-months.
Dayforce Inc (DAY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Dayforce Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.06.24, the difference is -20.61%

Dayforce Inc (DAY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Dayforce Inc (DAY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Dayforce Inc (DAY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
9
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Dayforce Inc (DAY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Dayforce Inc (DAY) is $72.27, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Dayforce Inc (DAY) has a maximum of 0.44 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Dayforce Inc (DAY), 60.87% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 39.13% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Dayforce Inc (DAY) is $50.17 as of 24/06/2024.

14 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Dayforce Inc DAY have recommended buy rating.