Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. logo

Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR)

$99.77

Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) have a share price target of $116.38. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.65% upside from the latest price of $99.77 as on 30.05.24.

Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) share price will touch around $116.38 in next 12-months.
Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -9.53%

Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
6
Outperform
3
3
2
Hold
12
11
11
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
1
1
1
Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) is $116.38, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR), 52.38% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 47.62% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) is $99.77 as of 30/05/2024.

11 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Cullen/frost Bankers, Inc. CFR have recommended hold rating.