Credicorp Ltd. logo

Credicorp Ltd. (BAP)

$166.26

Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Credicorp Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) have a share price target of $181.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.97% upside from the latest price of $166.26 as on 29.05.24.

Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) share price will touch around $181.17 in next 12-months.
Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Credicorp Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -9.04%

Credicorp Ltd. (BAP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
7
Outperform
3
3
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) is $181.17, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Credicorp Ltd. (BAP), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Credicorp Ltd. (BAP) is $166.26 as of 29/05/2024.

9 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Credicorp Ltd. BAP have recommended buy rating.