Confluent, Inc logo

Confluent, Inc (CFLT)

$31.53

Confluent, Inc (CFLT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 30 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Confluent, Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Confluent, Inc (CFLT) have a share price target of $35.58. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.84% upside from the latest price of $31.53 as on 18.05.24.

Confluent, Inc (CFLT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Confluent, Inc (CFLT) share price will touch around $35.58 in next 12-months.
Confluent, Inc (CFLT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Confluent, Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -20.71%

Confluent, Inc (CFLT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Confluent, Inc (CFLT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Confluent, Inc (CFLT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
17
15
15
Outperform
3
4
4
Hold
10
10
11
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Confluent, Inc (CFLT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Confluent, Inc (CFLT) is $35.58, offered by 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Confluent, Inc (CFLT) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Confluent, Inc (CFLT), 63.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Confluent, Inc (CFLT) is $31.53 as of 18/05/2024.

19 of total 30 analysts offering stock ratings for Confluent, Inc CFLT have recommended buy rating.