Companhia Paranaense De Energia logo

Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP)

$7.47

Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Companhia Paranaense De Energia on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP) have a share price target of $10.9. This median of share price forecast represents a 45.92% upside from the latest price of $7.47 as on 21.05.24.

Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP) share price will touch around $10.9 in next 12-months.
Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Companhia Paranaense De Energia's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -35.05%

Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
11
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP) is $10.9, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP) has a maximum of 0.46 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP) is $7.47 as of 21/05/2024.

16 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Companhia Paranaense De Energia ELP have recommended buy rating.