Cms Energy Corp. logo

Cms Energy Corp. (CMS)

$62.61

Cms Energy Corp. (CMS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cms Energy Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cms Energy Corp. (CMS) have a share price target of $64.13. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.43% upside from the latest price of $62.61 as on 23.05.24.

Cms Energy Corp. (CMS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cms Energy Corp. (CMS) share price will touch around $64.13 in next 12-months.
Cms Energy Corp. (CMS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cms Energy Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -5.13%

Cms Energy Corp. (CMS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cms Energy Corp. (CMS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Cms Energy Corp. (CMS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
10
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
9
10
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cms Energy Corp. (CMS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cms Energy Corp. (CMS) is $64.13, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cms Energy Corp. (CMS) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Cms Energy Corp. (CMS), 59.09% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40.91% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cms Energy Corp. (CMS) is $62.61 as of 23/05/2024.

13 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Cms Energy Corp. CMS have recommended buy rating.