Chord Energy Corp logo

Chord Energy Corp (CHRD)

$171.99

Chord Energy Corp (CHRD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Chord Energy Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Chord Energy Corp (CHRD) have a share price target of $213. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.84% upside from the latest price of $171.99 as on 14.07.24.

Chord Energy Corp (CHRD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Chord Energy Corp (CHRD) share price will touch around $213 in next 12-months.
Chord Energy Corp (CHRD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Chord Energy Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 14.07.24, the difference is -20.35%

Chord Energy Corp (CHRD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Chord Energy Corp (CHRD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Chord Energy Corp (CHRD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
8
8
Outperform
5
4
5
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
0
Chord Energy Corp (CHRD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Chord Energy Corp (CHRD) is $213, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Chord Energy Corp (CHRD) has a maximum of 0.24 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Chord Energy Corp (CHRD), 86.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 13.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Chord Energy Corp (CHRD) is $171.99 as of 14/07/2024.

13 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Chord Energy Corp CHRD have recommended buy rating.