Championx Corp logo

Championx Corp (CHX)

$32.81

Championx Corp (CHX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Championx Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Championx Corp (CHX) have a share price target of $43.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 33.1% upside from the latest price of $32.81 as on 24.05.24.

Championx Corp (CHX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Championx Corp (CHX) share price will touch around $43.67 in next 12-months.
Championx Corp (CHX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Championx Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -23.98%

Championx Corp (CHX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Championx Corp (CHX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Championx Corp (CHX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
3
3
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Championx Corp (CHX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Championx Corp (CHX) is $43.67, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Championx Corp (CHX) has a maximum of 0.33 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Championx Corp (CHX), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Championx Corp (CHX) is $32.81 as of 24/05/2024.

12 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Championx Corp CHX have recommended buy rating.