Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. logo

Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS)

$11.89

Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS) have a share price target of $14.08. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.42% upside from the latest price of $11.89 as on 29.05.24.

Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS) share price will touch around $14.08 in next 12-months.
Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -25.07%

Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
8
9
9
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS) is $14.08, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. (CCCS) is $11.89 as of 29/05/2024.

16 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Ccc Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. CCCS have recommended buy rating.