Cadence Bank logo

Cadence Bank (CADE)

$31.5

Cadence Bank (CADE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cadence Bank on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cadence Bank (CADE) have a share price target of $31.65. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.48% upside from the latest price of $31.5 as on 19.07.24.

Cadence Bank (CADE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cadence Bank (CADE) share price will touch around $31.65 in next 12-months.
Cadence Bank (CADE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cadence Bank's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.07.24, the difference is -10.84%

Cadence Bank (CADE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cadence Bank (CADE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Cadence Bank (CADE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
8
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
7
8
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Cadence Bank (CADE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cadence Bank (CADE) is $31.65, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cadence Bank (CADE) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Cadence Bank (CADE), 63.16% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.84% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cadence Bank (CADE) is $31.5 as of 19/07/2024.

12 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Cadence Bank CADE have recommended buy rating.