Brinker International, Inc. logo

Brinker International, Inc. (EAT)

$64.12

Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Brinker International, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) have a share price target of $53.87. This median of share price forecast represents a -15.99% downside from the latest price of $64.12 as on 23.05.24.

Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) share price will touch around $53.87 in next 12-months.
Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Brinker International, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is 2%

Brinker International, Inc. (EAT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
4
Outperform
1
2
3
Hold
16
15
15
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) is $53.87, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) has a maximum of -0.16 downside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Brinker International, Inc. (EAT), 62.5% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) is $64.12 as of 23/05/2024.

15 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Brinker International, Inc. EAT have recommended hold rating.