Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. logo

Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM)

$76.54

Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) have a share price target of $124.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 62.79% upside from the latest price of $76.54 as on 21.05.24.

Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) share price will touch around $124.6 in next 12-months.
Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Axsome Therapeutics, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -39.9%

Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
9
9
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) is $124.6, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) has a maximum of 0.63 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) is $76.54 as of 21/05/2024.

15 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. AXSM have recommended buy rating.