Avidity Biosciences Inc logo

Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA)

$29.24

Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Avidity Biosciences Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA) have a share price target of $45.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 54.75% upside from the latest price of $29.24 as on 21.05.24.

Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA) share price will touch around $45.25 in next 12-months.
Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Avidity Biosciences Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -42.98%

Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA) is $45.25, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA) has a maximum of 0.55 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA), 90.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Avidity Biosciences Inc (RNA) is $29.24 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Avidity Biosciences Inc RNA have recommended buy rating.