Autohome, Inc. logo

Autohome, Inc. (ATHM)

$29.14

Autohome, Inc. (ATHM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Autohome, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Autohome, Inc. (ATHM) have a share price target of $34.54. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.53% upside from the latest price of $29.14 as on 21.05.24.

Autohome, Inc. (ATHM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Autohome, Inc. (ATHM) share price will touch around $34.54 in next 12-months.
Autohome, Inc. (ATHM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Autohome, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -25.88%

Autohome, Inc. (ATHM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Autohome, Inc. (ATHM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Autohome, Inc. (ATHM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
6
6
Outperform
8
7
7
Hold
8
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Autohome, Inc. (ATHM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Autohome, Inc. (ATHM) is $34.54, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Autohome, Inc. (ATHM) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Autohome, Inc. (ATHM), 65% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Autohome, Inc. (ATHM) is $29.14 as of 21/05/2024.

13 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Autohome, Inc. ATHM have recommended buy rating.