Argenx Se logo

Argenx Se (ARGX)

$394.47

Argenx Se (ARGX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Argenx Se on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Argenx Se (ARGX) have a share price target of $478.62. This median of share price forecast represents a 21.33% upside from the latest price of $394.47 as on 23.06.24.

Argenx Se (ARGX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Argenx Se (ARGX) share price will touch around $478.62 in next 12-months.
Argenx Se (ARGX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Argenx Se's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -20.03%

Argenx Se (ARGX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Argenx Se (ARGX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Argenx Se (ARGX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
16
14
14
Outperform
3
4
4
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
1
Sell
0
0
0
Argenx Se (ARGX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Argenx Se (ARGX) is $478.62, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Argenx Se (ARGX) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Argenx Se (ARGX), 72% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Argenx Se (ARGX) is $394.47 as of 23/06/2024.

18 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Argenx Se ARGX have recommended buy rating.