Appfolio, Inc. logo

Appfolio, Inc. (APPF)

$230.4

Appfolio, Inc. (APPF) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Appfolio, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Appfolio, Inc. (APPF) have a share price target of $262.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.98% upside from the latest price of $230.4 as on 28.05.24.

Appfolio, Inc. (APPF) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Appfolio, Inc. (APPF) share price will touch around $262.6 in next 12-months.
Appfolio, Inc. (APPF) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Appfolio, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -12.37%

Appfolio, Inc. (APPF): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Appfolio, Inc. (APPF) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Appfolio, Inc. (APPF) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
6
6
Outperform
2
4
4
Hold
5
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Appfolio, Inc. (APPF) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Appfolio, Inc. (APPF) is $262.6, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Appfolio, Inc. (APPF) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Appfolio, Inc. (APPF), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Appfolio, Inc. (APPF) is $230.4 as of 28/05/2024.

10 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Appfolio, Inc. APPF have recommended buy rating.