American Homes 4 Rent logo

American Homes 4 Rent (AMH)

$36.13

American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of American Homes 4 Rent on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) have a share price target of $39.95. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.57% upside from the latest price of $36.13 as on 26.05.24.

American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) share price will touch around $39.95 in next 12-months.
American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between American Homes 4 Rent's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -10.06%

American Homes 4 Rent (AMH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
9
9
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
12
13
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) is $39.95, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching American Homes 4 Rent (AMH), 52% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 48% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) is $36.13 as of 26/05/2024.

13 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for American Homes 4 Rent AMH have recommended hold rating.