Webster Financial Corp. logo

Webster Financial Corp. (WBS)

$45.98

Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Webster Financial Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) have a share price target of $56.73. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.38% upside from the latest price of $45.98 as on 22.05.24.

Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) share price will touch around $56.73 in next 12-months.
Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Webster Financial Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -21.77%

Webster Financial Corp. (WBS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
10
10
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) is $56.73, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Webster Financial Corp. (WBS), 72.22% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 27.78% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Webster Financial Corp. (WBS) is $45.98 as of 22/05/2024.

13 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Webster Financial Corp. WBS have recommended buy rating.