Vinfast Auto Ltd logo

Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS)

$4.33

Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Vinfast Auto Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS) have a share price target of $8.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 96.3% upside from the latest price of $4.33 as on 18.06.24.

Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS) share price will touch around $8.5 in next 12-months.
Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Vinfast Auto Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.06.24, the difference is -68.71%

Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS) is $8.5, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS) has a maximum of 0.96 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Vinfast Auto Ltd (VFS) is $4.33 as of 18/06/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Vinfast Auto Ltd VFS have recommended buy rating.