Towne Bank logo

Towne Bank (TOWN)

$32.6

Towne Bank (TOWN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Towne Bank on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Towne Bank (TOWN) have a share price target of $30.75. This median of share price forecast represents a -5.67% downside from the latest price of $32.6 as on 25.07.24.

Towne Bank (TOWN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Towne Bank (TOWN) share price will touch around $30.75 in next 12-months.
Towne Bank (TOWN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Towne Bank's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.07.24, the difference is -12.16%

Towne Bank (TOWN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Towne Bank (TOWN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Towne Bank (TOWN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Towne Bank (TOWN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Towne Bank (TOWN) is $30.75, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Towne Bank (TOWN) has a maximum of -0.06 downside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Towne Bank (TOWN), 63.64% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Towne Bank (TOWN) is $32.6 as of 25/07/2024.

7 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Towne Bank TOWN have recommended buy rating.