Starwood Property Trust, Inc. logo

Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD)

$18.94

Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Starwood Property Trust, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD) have a share price target of $21.92. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.73% upside from the latest price of $18.94 as on 28.05.24.

Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD) share price will touch around $21.92 in next 12-months.
Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Starwood Property Trust, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -12.77%

Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
6
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
2
1
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD) is $21.92, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD), 84.62% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15.38% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD) is $18.94 as of 28/05/2024.

11 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Starwood Property Trust, Inc. STWD have recommended buy rating.