Salesforce Inc logo

Salesforce Inc (CRM)

$287.07

Salesforce Inc (CRM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 53 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Salesforce Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 53 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Salesforce Inc (CRM) have a share price target of $337.31. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.5% upside from the latest price of $287.07 as on 21.05.24.

Salesforce Inc (CRM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Salesforce Inc (CRM) share price will touch around $337.31 in next 12-months.
Salesforce Inc (CRM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Salesforce Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -20.34%

Salesforce Inc (CRM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Salesforce Inc (CRM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 53 analysts tracking and researching Salesforce Inc (CRM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
24
25
24
Outperform
12
12
12
Hold
16
15
16
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
0
0
0
Salesforce Inc (CRM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Salesforce Inc (CRM) is $337.31, offered by 53 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Salesforce Inc (CRM) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 53 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 53 analysts tracking and researching Salesforce Inc (CRM), 67.92% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 32.08% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Salesforce Inc (CRM) is $287.07 as of 21/05/2024.

36 of total 53 analysts offering stock ratings for Salesforce Inc CRM have recommended buy rating.