Ovintiv Inc logo

Ovintiv Inc (OVV)

$48.29

Ovintiv Inc (OVV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ovintiv Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ovintiv Inc (OVV) have a share price target of $62.55. This median of share price forecast represents a 29.53% upside from the latest price of $48.29 as on 26.05.24.

Ovintiv Inc (OVV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ovintiv Inc (OVV) share price will touch around $62.55 in next 12-months.
Ovintiv Inc (OVV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ovintiv Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -18.9%

Ovintiv Inc (OVV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ovintiv Inc (OVV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Ovintiv Inc (OVV) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
12
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
11
11
11
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ovintiv Inc (OVV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ovintiv Inc (OVV) is $62.55, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ovintiv Inc (OVV) has a maximum of 0.3 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Ovintiv Inc (OVV), 60.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 39.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ovintiv Inc (OVV) is $48.29 as of 26/05/2024.

17 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Ovintiv Inc OVV have recommended buy rating.