Mdu Resources Group Inc. logo

Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU)

$25.48

Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mdu Resources Group Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU) have a share price target of $26.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 4% upside from the latest price of $25.48 as on 20.05.24.

Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU) share price will touch around $26.5 in next 12-months.
Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mdu Resources Group Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -6.19%

Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
2
2
2
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU) is $26.5, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Mdu Resources Group Inc. (MDU) is $25.48 as of 20/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Mdu Resources Group Inc. MDU have recommended buy rating.