Immunovant Inc logo

Immunovant Inc (IMVT)

$27.32

Immunovant Inc (IMVT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Immunovant Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Immunovant Inc (IMVT) have a share price target of $49.85. This median of share price forecast represents a 82.47% upside from the latest price of $27.32 as on 23.06.24.

Immunovant Inc (IMVT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Immunovant Inc (IMVT) share price will touch around $49.85 in next 12-months.
Immunovant Inc (IMVT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Immunovant Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -43.92%

Immunovant Inc (IMVT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Immunovant Inc (IMVT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Immunovant Inc (IMVT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
14
12
Outperform
7
9
9
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Immunovant Inc (IMVT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Immunovant Inc (IMVT) is $49.85, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Immunovant Inc (IMVT) has a maximum of 0.82 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Immunovant Inc (IMVT), 95.45% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 4.55% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Immunovant Inc (IMVT) is $27.32 as of 23/06/2024.

21 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Immunovant Inc IMVT have recommended buy rating.