Huntington Bancshares Incorporated logo

Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN)

$14.21

Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) have a share price target of $15.47. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.87% upside from the latest price of $14.21 as on 20.05.24.

Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) share price will touch around $15.47 in next 12-months.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Huntington Bancshares Incorporated's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -11.76%

Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
6
Outperform
5
6
6
Hold
12
12
14
Underperform
1
1
0
Sell
1
1
1
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) is $15.47, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN), 51.85% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 48.15% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) is $14.21 as of 20/05/2024.

14 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Huntington Bancshares Incorporated HBAN have recommended hold rating.