Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. logo

Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC)

$192.66

Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC) have a share price target of $190.14. This median of share price forecast represents a -1.31% downside from the latest price of $192.66 as on 25.05.24.

Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC) share price will touch around $190.14 in next 12-months.
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -4.7%

Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
10
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
9
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
1
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC) is $190.14, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC), 57.14% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 42.86% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. (PAC) is $192.66 as of 25/05/2024.

12 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.a.b. PAC have recommended buy rating.