Fortrea Holdings Inc logo

Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE)

$23.34

Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fortrea Holdings Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE) have a share price target of $31.39. This median of share price forecast represents a 34.49% upside from the latest price of $23.34 as on 21.06.24.

Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE) share price will touch around $31.39 in next 12-months.
Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fortrea Holdings Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is 16.76%

Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
4
4
Outperform
3
4
4
Hold
2
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE) is $31.39, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE) has a maximum of 0.34 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE), 61.54% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.46% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Fortrea Holdings Inc (FTRE) is $23.34 as of 21/06/2024.

8 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Fortrea Holdings Inc FTRE have recommended buy rating.