Federated Hermes, Inc. logo

Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI)

$32.65

Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Federated Hermes, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI) have a share price target of $36. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.26% upside from the latest price of $32.65 as on 21.05.24.

Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI) share price will touch around $36 in next 12-months.
Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Federated Hermes, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -8.92%

Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI) is $36, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI), 63.64% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Federated Hermes, Inc. (FHI) is $32.65 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Federated Hermes, Inc. FHI have recommended buy rating.