Federal Signal Corp. logo

Federal Signal Corp. (FSS)

$85.62

Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Federal Signal Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) have a share price target of $84.5. This median of share price forecast represents a -1.31% downside from the latest price of $85.62 as on 30.05.24.

Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) share price will touch around $84.5 in next 12-months.
Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Federal Signal Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -4.92%

Federal Signal Corp. (FSS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) is $84.5, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Federal Signal Corp. (FSS), 55.56% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) is $85.62 as of 30/05/2024.

5 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Federal Signal Corp. FSS have recommended buy rating.